(Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
Notification of Infringement
This website is DMCA Protected and copyrighted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
WE HEREBY put you on notice that if you allege that your copyright has been infringed on any product, image or content on this website, you are required to submit a notification pursuant to our lawyers at: email@example.com and in doing so provide the following information.
1. physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf
of the owner of the copyright being allegedly infringed.
2. Identify the copyrighted work alleged being claimed to have been infringed
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or the subject of the infringed activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
4. Contact reply details so that our lawyers can contact you specifying the
copyright holder's details, an address, telephone number and email.
5. A statement of the material that the copyright owners or its agent is not
authorised & the reasons why.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is true, correct and
accurate that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the
copyright holder of the information allegedly being infringed.
WE HEREBY put you on notice that in the event that you make an allegation of copyright to us or a third party including Google Search or the Webmaster and YOU FAIL to sue for such alleged copyright within 7 business days of the complaint being made for any DMCA Notice or Copyright breach notification, YOU WILL BE subject to a legal action in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia against you for DAMAGES for knowingly and materially misrepresenting material or alleging copyright infringement under the laws of Australia